Last Updated: June 30, 2018
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to QOE. QOE collects information you provide directly to it, such as if you register for a Service; participate in QOE’ contests and special events; request technical support; or send QOE an email or otherwise interact with it. The types of information QOE may collect directly from you include your name, e-mail address, login.
Information QOEs Collects Automatically. When you access the Services, QOE automatically collects certain information, including:
- Log Information: QOE logs information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the actions you did into the Services.
- Device Information: When you access or use the Services, QOE collects information about (i) device properties, including, but not limited to Media Access Control (“MAC”) address and Internet Protocol adress (ii); and (iii) game score and achievements.
Information QOE Collects from Other Sources. QOE do not collect any information from Other Sources for now.
Use of Information
QOE may use the information it collects about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Services and deliver the information and support you request, including technical notices, security alerts, password recovery, and support and administrative messages;
- Track and analyze trends and usage in connection with the Services; and
- Inform you about Services server status
QOE is based in the France and the information we collect is governed by French law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to France and other countries.
Sharing of Information
QOE will not share personal information about you:
QOE may aggregated or non-personally identifiable information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you to share it on his web site (like amount of players connected, amount of unit destroyed).
QOE takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Your Privacy Choices
Information About You. If you wish to have the information QOE collects about you updated or deleted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.