Dear Unity Space Conquest followers we are glad to annunce a new version 18.104.22.168.
For Windows Store players, please update your version from Windows Store Download tab.
This version allow to manage resources from any of your units (or shared one with other players) as following:
When you open a base or an headquarter the advanced inventory show the following sub elements according the station selected:
The Status show the differents capability of the unit – like sharing level/name and informations from the Technology Table. Further we will allow to enable differents “global” information of the units selected – like total stock, trade enabled, trade parameters..
If the selected unit is your (base/headquarter..) you have a tab Resources enabled that allow to have an overview “Group By” of your resources into this base split into 2 subs elements – first all stations linked to your base, second all vehicles into hangars linked to your base.
As sample, this allow to have an overview of stock from your base:
Like if you had set your base “on trade” into Mankind, you can forward resources from this “global view” to your engines into your hangars.
An other Tab present is the Hangar that show a “global view” of all the units presents into your base and all the hangars. This should allow (not for now) to forward units from/to the hangars/vehicles.
To allow to have the capabilty to select the unit one by one we added the “Details” view that allow to have the detail of the “global view” for resources and for vehicles.
That way you can expand/collapse each level of containers. Here it miss some elements like sub group but it is still under developement.
If you are into one of your Headquarter you then have the “Profil” tab that allow you to have a view of your personnal account storage. Depending of the amount of Headquarter you built into the galaxy your personnal account storage increase by 1Million tons for each. You can store here any resource and forward it to your vehicles according your requirements
If you are into an inventory of an imperial base (or a player in a further version), a Buy Tab is added to allow you to view the list of resources on sale into this base
That interface show the list of resources on sale, with the quantity and the price. Only the resources on sale are shown.
That interface should show also the vehicles on sale, but for now none are configured on server side for imperial bases. We will add it soon.
Same for Buy, the Sale tab appear on imperial bases and on players bases on trade (not implemented for now for players).
That interface should show the list of resources and vehicles that you can sell to this base
So all of that are the list of capabilti to select the “From” to forward resources/vehicles. If you clic a sub element of that differents interfaces you then have a middle interface that show the capabilities to do with it. As sample Forward to Headquarter or Profil to be able to select the destination.
For now almost all the forward of resources are done, somes fetures are missing like “sub qty total of resources” and some bugs are still present it is true 🙂 . Next step is to implement the forward of vehicles to vehicles/hangars.
We hope to be able to finish all theses features for end of Jully with additional corrections on FogOfWar that is also bugged for now 🙂
We just pushed to the folders a new version for all platforms (Windows 10 is under certification process)
Here is the release notes of this version:
Main Scene changes
- Cockpit Interface Removed – By selecting “New cockpit scene” into Graphics option you enable this mode.
- New main scene – Now build icon allow to switch from views without using Cockpit
- New main scene – New tool tips for list of interfaces actions
- New main scene – Now “Back” return to 3D view (in place of cockpit)
- Remove Cockpit reference from text button (Back to cockpit became Back)
- Correction on new main scene view when clicking on icon Build on planet, and icon Galaxy view
- A global rework got made for all the size of engines. Now the size is depending from Technologies and no longer from 3D model.
- Resize models to adapt scale according size of units and area (space/planet)
- Feel free to report any issue on model size according a planet or space.
- Following specific corrections got implemented on models:
- Add missing texture for D.Blade and change size
- Resize Veloce.Tk and Rocket.TK
- Correction model Radar S223
- Correction texture for E210 tracks
Play mode / New features / Changes:
- Refactoring search position for move orders on planet and in space
- Unit movement stay with bezier movement in space, but now use a waypoint path finder in planet
- Change way the path finding is searching a position from start to end (to avoid having tank locked after exiting station)
- Manage order “dismantle” when a “destroy” is requested to a station/city (a ship is required to act the order)
- You can now dismantle statics units (ie: city halls)
- Change constant for units access on planets,
- now tank can access slope up to 45° (was 25°),
- flying extractor can access slope up to 65° (was 45°),
- ground extractor stay at 20°,
- Building is possible at 15°,
- Flying units can move to any position.
- Change VR enable/disable keys from V/N to Shif V/Shif N
- Add a check limit feature by Shift L – a chat message report if a warning on amount of cities according headquarters is detected
- Add an automatic check at start to check if a player have too much city halls (to request to dismantle it – otherwise maintain cost reduce player money)
- Add chat message during play:
- when a player is already connected into the area
- when a player just connect the current area
- when a player leave the current area
- Ships no longer follow heightmap under water on waterplanet
- Tank can no longer move under water
- Ships can no longer build under water – buildgrid exclude underwater on waterplanet
- Tactical view – New way to handle new icons units from new mission
- Fog of war – Add refresh view for units entering environement
- When a build order is sent and that no more builder is available, the view return to 3D and no longer to cockpit
- List of installation is hidden when view Galaxy view is requested
- Default value of Galaxy view height is increased to maximum for a Galaxy overview
- Correction pointer on Astero when leaving env
- Destroy ghost units when leaving env
- Correction when trying to build an headquarter on region already owned. Now show “this environment or area already have an headquarter”
- Correction bug when building a ship that was refused on planet if the buildgrid is not loaded
- Adding message text when a build of oversized unit is selected for factories that do not have a hangar matching
- Setting not active vehicle that have order VehicleInConstructionStopped
- Setting active vehicle that have order EnterIntoStation/EnterIntoVehicle (not active only when InStation/InVehicle)
- Setting FogOfWar on clear view (remove dark fog of war), adding Dispose and clear methods when leaving environement
- Correction for GetAllFactories/Laboratories to limit to actives list of units
- Now environement is destroyed before leaving the game
- Add Imperial systems into Jumpgate list on galaxy map
- Remove Jumpgates from non friend from jumpgates list on galaxy map
Technologies Databases changes
- Space Factory can now build ships up to 5
- Size modification for C9 Destroyer (from 4 to 5)
- Size modification for X60 Cruiser (from 3 to 2)
- Planet HQ removed from player techno (and set to Empire Techno)
- Space HQ price set to 400M credits
- Add security to avoid crash on leaving systems
- Add security to avoid wrong load according systems
- Add security to avoid unit hiden to be hiden on movement
- Add security to avoid crash on creating tactical icons when an unit got destroyed
- Add securities/corrections for large amount of units move on planets
- Correction for energy link to manage cities – check if that your city hall is well connected
- Correction height of small units in space that was different than bigger units
- Correction to avoid unloading tanks in space
- Crash correction when a path finding thread is launch on planet
- Crash correction for Grouping algorithm when searching for more that 2 thousands positions
- Correction to receive correct amount of headquarters from server
- Correction to manage Cities into reserved build grids cells
- Remove reserved cells from buildgrid when a city is dismantled
- Crash Correction when entering a system during battle
A great news for the new universe, the galaxy will contain about 560 000 systems with more than 4 249 000 planets to discover and conquest.
For the begining of the game we will open the center of the galaxy with a small amount of systems and few sectors to allow players to start the game and discover areas.
Somes statistics of what is open into the alpha server:
2 sectors for the first tutorial area with hyperjump gate allowing to connect the center of the galaxy.
The center of the galaxy will contain 1550 sectors open, containing 30 320 systems with 227 592 planetes